Change of Address / Change of Name

If you have moved since you first registered to vote in Perry County, you must file a change of address before you can vote.

You may complete a change of address form in the office of the Perry County Clerk, or you may mail your name, old address, new address, mailing address (if different), last four digits of your social security number, and signature to:
Perry County Clerk
321 N Main Street
Suite 2
Perryville, MO 63775

If you have questions, please contact the County Clerk at (573) 547-4242.