Bad Checks

The Prosecuting Attorney's Office will try to help you if you have received a bad check. This office can provide you with a Bad Check Form to use to report the offenses to us with written instructions.

We also provide signs you can display at your business warning that any bad checks will be turned over to the Prosecutor's Office.

If you have any questions, please contact us at (573) 547-1023.