- Conduct criminal investigations, compliance checks, and criminal ruse projects
- Assist with search and rescue operations
- Assist with other agencies (Federal, State, and local)
- Coordinate operations for natural and man-made disasters
- Provide services for local events (East Perry Fair and County Picnics)
Fees Charged by the Sheriff's Office for Service of Papers
|Notice to Vacate||$35|
Effective July 1, 2022, there is a minimum mileage charge of $5 for all papers. Any mileage over the $5 minimum will be charge at the rate of $0.625 a mile. When submitting payment, please submit a $35 check and any additional mileage will be billed to you. Please enclose a self-addressed stamped enveloped for return papers.
If you have questions about paper service at the Perry County Sheriff's Office. Please feel free to contact Patti Taylor at (573) 547-4576 or you can email at Perry County Sheriff's Office.